80% of adults will experience lower back pain sometime in their lives. If you are in pain in Barrie, we may be able to help.
Lower back pain is a very common complaint. About 80% of all adults will experience lower back pain at some point. Men and women are affected equally. Here at Mapleview Chiropractic Centre, our mission is to provide the highest quality alternative healthcare to the families of Barrie, Ontario. If you have been experiencing lower back pain, we want to help. When you come in, we will focus on the cause of your problem, not just masking or treating the symptoms.
There are some risk factors that increase the likelihood you will experience lower back pain:
- As you age, you are progressively more likely to have trouble. The spine deteriorates over time and more problems arise.
- If you are less fit, you are more likely to have back pain. This is especially true if you are sedentary throughout the week and then overdo it on the weekend. The best thing for your body is to engage in moderate exercise on a regular basis.
- Pregnancy can cause misalignments because of the weight gain and body changes that occur.
- Certain genetic differences can make you more susceptible.
- Certain occupations make injuries and chronic pain more likely.
- Your mental health can also impact your physical health and your perception of pain and injury.
- For children, an overloaded backpack can put them at risk for back injury.
Even though lower back pain is common, you should not hesitate to seek treatment for it. No one should have to live in chronic pain. Here at Mapleview Chiropractic Centre, we have the knowledge and experience needed to help you find relief. Help is just a phone call away.
At Mapleview Chiropractic Centre, we provide relief from lower back pain to residents of Barrie, Innisfil, Angus, Midhurst, Oro-Medonte, Thornton, Orillia, and Alliston, Ontario.