Neck pain can come on suddenly, and it can make it hard for you to do routine things like get dressed, work, drive a car, or even hold a conversation. If you’re having a hard time with chronic or acute neck pain, here are some signs you should come in and see us at Mapleview Chiropractic Centre.
• Your neck has been sore or stiff for several days without much improvement.
• When you move your neck left, right, or down, you experience a sharp pain.
• You are relying on over-the-counter medications every day to find relief from your neck pain and get through what you need to do.
• Your pain initially started in your neck, but now it has started to affect your shoulders, arms, and upper back.
• Your neck pain started soon after a car accident, and it hasn’t gotten any better.
• Your neck hurts the most right after you wake up in the morning, but it gets noticeably better as you go throughout your day.
• You get frequent headaches that start with stiffness or pain in your neck.
When you come into our chiropractic clinic, we’ll want to hear all about your neck pain, including when it happens and when it’s at its worst. At that point, we’ll develop a plan of action for helping you reduce this pain, so you can get back to doing what you need to do. To schedule your appointment, get in touch with our office today.