Whether you’ve never been to a chiropractor before or you’ve been seeing a chiropractor for years, every time you get adjusted, you’re going to see an improvement in how you feel physically, and even mentally. If you’re still on the fence about going to see a chiropractor or you’ve felt too busy to come into our office, here are 10 reasons why you should make getting adjusted a regular thing.
1. Headache help–Do you suffer from chronic migraines? Getting adjusted might be able to help you prevent your headaches from occurring all together or simply keep them from happening frequently.
2. Lower your blood pressure–If you take medication for high blood pressure, getting adjusted regularly may be able to help lower your levels. Chiropractic adjustments can also help you relax, which is another way you can momentarily lower your blood pressure.
3. Relief from back and neck pain–When you wake up in the morning, is your back or next stiff and sore? Or do you experience chronic pain from sitting in a desk chair all day at work? Whatever the reason, chiropractic care can help you find relief from debilitating back and neck pain.
4. Frozen shoulder improvement–Studies have shown that chiropractic adjustments can help people struggling with a frozen shoulder. If you have this condition, getting adjusted might be able to help!
5. Surgery prevention–Although there are many cases in which surgery is a necessity, there are others in which chiropractic care may be able to prevent or delay the need for an operation. Feel free to ask us if this might be an option for you.
6. Help with colic and ear infections–The spine affects nearly every part of the body, including your nervous system and ears. Chiropractic adjustments release blockages, which may help babies suffering from colic or constant ear infections.
7. Improved physical function and performance–Are you an athlete or do you simply enjoy biking, running, or any other physical activity on a regular basis? Chiropractic adjustments can help you reach peak physical performance.
8. Improved posture–If your mother always told you to stand up straight, you know that this reminder doesn’t always help. Getting adjusted at our office regularly can make a real difference in your posture when you’re sitting, standing, or running.
9. Assistance with neurological conditions —Many studies have shown that people who struggle with neurological conditions, like multiple sclerosis, have seen an improvement in their quality of life by regularly seeing a chiropractor.
10. Help with sciatica–The regular shooting pain that happens when you have sciatica can get in the way of everything you have to do in a day. By removing blockages and adjusting your spine to a functional state, you might find that your symptoms decrease.