At Mapleview Chiropractic Centre, our Barrie, Ontario chiropractic clinic understands the need for extra measures as our nation and the world faces the COVID-19 pandemic. We also understand that our patients can’t just forego chiropractic treatments when they are needed for pain management and injury recovery. We have contemplated the dilemma and have instituted a number of changes that can give you peace of mind about coming in for your visits.
We do realize that these precautions may be inconvenient, but if we work together, we can keep our clinic safe for everyone. Don’t hesitate to ask questions when you make your appointment if you have any specific concerns. Here are the changes we are implementing during COVID-19, in addition to continuing all of the safety protocols we used in the past:
- Equipment Sanitizing– We thoroughly sanitize all equipment between patients. This means we need a bit more time, but we feel it is well worth the wait.
- Hand Sanitizer Provided– When you enter our chiropractic clinic, we would like you to use the hand sanitizer provided to minimize transmission if you have previously touched a surface that wasn’t sanitized.
- Masks– Our staff will have a mask on during your visit for their protection and for yours.
- Waiting Area Seating- We have reconfigured our waiting area to allow distance between those waiting for treatment.
- Limited Access– We ask that you arrive for your appointment by yourself. Please have any family members, friends, or others wait outside for you.