Don’t let a workplace injury harm your quality of life moving forward; instead, come see a WSIB chiropractor at our wellness centre in Innisfil.
After incurring a work-related injury, you may struggle to get back to normal and return to your everyday work duties. If you are looking for a WSIB chiropractor in the Innisfil, Ontario area, make an appointment at Mapleview Chiropractic Centre. As a chiropractic centre that deals with WSIB claims, we are committed to helping you make a full recovery.
Before you see a WSIB chiropractor at our office, you may wonder if the program will pay for your treatment. Generally speaking, WSIB will pay for chiropractic treatment when the following conditions are met:
- The treatment you receive is for a work-related injury
- The chiropractor agrees to the fee schedule set forth by WSIB
- The chiropractor is your initial choice of healthcare provider
- You receive treatment from a medical doctor and a chiropractor, and you inform WSIB of this
- You see a chiropractor who treats clients with workplace insurance claims
- Your chiropractor sends reports to WSIB on a regular basis
After an injury, you can typically receive chiropractic care for a work-related injury and have it covered by WSIB for 12 weeks. The healthcare staff at WSIB can determine if you need additional chiropractic treatment following this initial 12-week period.
Don’t let a workplace injury harm your quality of life moving forward; instead, come see a WSIB chiropractor at our wellness centre. For further information or to schedule your next appointment, please reach out to us at Mapleview Chiropractic Centre today.