If you have had chronic pain for years, you may have decided to throw in the towel and simply deal with the pain long-term. However, scheduling a chiropractic adjustment may be an excellent alternative treatment. At Mapleview Chiropractic Centre, we have been helping patients find relief from all kinds of pain and discomfort. Here are ten reasons a chiropractic adjustment with us should be your next step:
- Athletic Performance – Improved stamina, strength, flexibility, and injury prevention are all benefits of having a chiropractic adjustment if you love playing sports.
- Blood Pressure – Did you know chiropractic adjustments can help to correct your blood pressure? If you take blood pressure medication regularly, it may be worth asking about this alternative treatment.
- Colic & Ear Infections – The vertebrae of your spine affect so many parts of your body, including your ears, eyes, and sinuses, intestines, and nervous system. Chiropractic adjustments are an option for babies experiencing colic and to help relieve ear infections by releasing blockages.
- Frozen Shoulder – In a recent study, all patients suffering from frozen shoulder experienced some degree of improvement after having chiropractic adjustments.
- Headaches – Whether you have tension headaches or migraines, your chiropractor can help you find relief from this debilitating condition.
- Low Back & Neck Pain – If you have even one disc out of place in your low back or neck, it can cause muscle tension and discomfort. A chiropractic adjustment can return your spine to a functional state and therefore relieve your pain.
- Neurological Conditions – There are new studies showing that some patients who have multiple sclerosis and other neurological conditions have benefited greatly from chiropractic care.
- Sciatica – That feeling of shooting pain from your low back down your legs can be relieved with a chiropractic adjustment. A chiropractor can adjust your spine and hips so your nerve is no longer pinched and you feel relief.
- Scoliosis – Chiropractic adjustments combined with musculature rehabilitation can often provide scoliosis patients with improved spinal alignment and relief. Make sure to discuss all your options with a health care professional.
Surgery Prevention – If you feel that back surgery is in your future, ask first about a chiropractic adjustment. You may be able to prevent surgery through a regular course of treatment with a chiropractor.